- 1 tbsp oil (olive oil or avocado oil)
- 4 cups arugula
- 1.5 cups shelled edamame beans (frozen)
- 1 medium sized yam, cubed
- 1.5 cups chopped Brussels sprouts
- 2 avocados
- Your favourite vinaigrette dressing
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Drizzle oil over yams, add a pinch of salt and pepper and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes (begin checking at 20), until fork tender and slightly browned.
Heat skillet with with ~1tbsp of oil. Add Brussels sprouts. Cook for 1-2 minutes and add in edamame beans. Cook until Brussels sprouts soft and edamame heated through.
Begin to assemble bowls -- Add a handful (~1 cup) of arugula to each bowl. Add in cooked yams, Brussels sprouts, edamame and avocado to bowl. Drizzle your favourite vinaigrette on top and enjoy!